Newspapers need to stop asking for people's opinions about all things related in the Harry Potter v. Twilight comparison. I'll settle it right now:
BREAKING DAWN WILL BE THE BEST MOVIE TO END TWILIGHT.
They got MARRIED AT 17 [EDWARD] AND BELLA [18]
DUDE, ARE YOU READING THE BOOK????? BELLA WILL BE 18 FOREVER.
Ending the love traingle - is by the way, AWESOME.
THEY SHOULD MAKE BD A MOVIE.
yup - there is no war. WHY? DO YOU WANT ONE? do you want teens to agree into war??
RENESMEE IS AN AWESOME NAME. I love it.
pg-13 - the heck? THEN CHANGE IT!!"
Harry Potter >>> Twilight
Don't get me wrong, I love some Twilight every now and then, actually, more now than then. I enjoy reading the articles, but once I try to read the comments of the public, oh good gracious I would rather listen to the seagulls from "Finding Nemo" say "Mine! Mine! Mine!" for two hours. Wait, no, I take that back. Please don't dare subject me to that madness. Moving on...
On the Los Angeles Times website, there was an article entitled "Twilight: 10 reasons Breaking Dawn should not be made into a movie." This poor/lucky journalist has been covering anything and everything Twilight since who knows how long and is still moronic enough to ask for people's opinions. Well, ma'am, you asked and you shall receive. I think this one was my favorite:
"I hate this article!
BREAKING DAWN WOULD BE THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!BREAKING DAWN WILL BE THE BEST MOVIE TO END TWILIGHT.
They got MARRIED AT 17 [EDWARD] AND BELLA [18]
DUDE, ARE YOU READING THE BOOK????? BELLA WILL BE 18 FOREVER.
Ending the love traingle - is by the way, AWESOME.
THEY SHOULD MAKE BD A MOVIE.
yup - there is no war. WHY? DO YOU WANT ONE? do you want teens to agree into war??
RENESMEE IS AN AWESOME NAME. I love it.
pg-13 - the heck? THEN CHANGE IT!!"
I happened to agree with everything that was said in the article and my response triggered a twelve-year old to say that I was "so lame!" Sorry little one, I just happen to think that if they can't make the first and most simplistic book's movie right, they won't be able to get one with sex (or hey, let's fade to black....NOW), blood and a freakishly creepy spawn correctly. I still can't believe I read it. I would feel really ridiculous if it wasn't for this journalist who's sole purpose at the LA Times is to cover this madness. Oh what an interesting break this will be...




No comments:
Post a Comment