
What I should be doing right now:
1) KIN term paper
2) CHS final paper
3) Studying
4) Cleaning
5) Writing a brilliant novel
6) Finding a cure for cancer
What I am doing right now:
1) Listing what I should be doing
2) Listening to the Twilight soundtrack
3) Eating Mini-Delights
I don't know which is worse, the end of Spring or Fall quarter. I'm thinking Fall, simply because not only are my friends days and weeks away from coming home, but you also throw Christmas in there and you've got yourself a party. I have two papers to write. Two. I have one and a half days of school left and yet, I cannot find the motivation to write anything that I'm supposed to be doing. I guess that's just the part of me that simply cannot, or will not change.
The one part of me that has changed however, has been getting me into quite a bit of trouble and gotten me quite a few bruises. You see, discovering a new found love for the simplicities in life and being constantly hyper and happy has led me to become incredibly clumsy. No, not just I'm walking and maybe trip during the week or something. I run into things, fall into things, stub my toe while dancing in the hallways...it's becoming quite ridiculous. The night I went to see Twilight the first time, (I'm up to three now, I'll explain why) I completely tripped on the stairs. I still have the bruises to prove it. I did provide my friends with a conversation topic and a mental picture to keep them laughing for years.
So I've seen Twilight three times. I haven't paid for myself, luckily. The first time was when I fell, and I just couldn't enjoy myself with a throbbing leg, screaming girls and the realization that this movie is complete crap. The second time was out of sheer torture for my brothers. This last time, I nearly got myself kicked out. No, I wasn't on my cell phone, shouting, throwing popcorn...I was laughing, apparently to a point that I was a nuisance. Well, I'm sorry, but I had a latte and that movie is beyond hilarious for all the wrong reasons. I tried to stop, but once vampires start growling and sparkling, I can't help myself. It's so bad it's good and I want to see it again.
Well, I suppose my paper awaits. Note to self: take notes.



No comments:
Post a Comment